When your child is out of school on holiday, bring them to America's Kids for loads of activities planned for children 4 to 12 years of age! Camps are fun, educational and include swimming, gymnastics, dance, trampolines, games and activities all incorporating the pools and water slides at America’s Kids Swim School, gym time at Excel Gymnastics, the City of Clovis Jogging Trail/Parks and other great facilities in our area! Bring your child to enjoy their holiday the America's Kids way!
No Bummer Summer Camps
How do you turn a long, hot summer into an awesome, weekly, active adventure?
Come to Camp Kids No Bummer Summer Camps!
Let ready for a non-stop blast of summer fun and learning!
Welcome to Camp Kids, No Bummer Summer! A dynamic fun filled Camp program at a state of the art facility where amazing things are possible! Want to know the exciting details?!
We start early each day at 8:30am, then our camp day begins with a morning assembly where we sing songs and our caring and fun leaders perform crazy things!
"We wanted to thank you all for giving my son such an awesome Summer camp experience. He loved every single day he spent with you! I appreciate the way each day kept him busy with a lot of variety-so much that he had no desire to go swimming with me afterwards! We love that he learned some new skills in tumbling-now any open space must be used for a cartwheel or round off. I appreciate the friendly and helpful front desk staff as well. Thank you so much for one of our best Summers ever! We will absolutely be back!"
What do kids do in camp?
Run, hop, skip, jump, climb, swim, spin, go wild, and have a great time! Really though…camps include inside and outside activities such as bike riding, basketball and kickball; special guest presentations from the Fresno Chafee Zoo, The Discovery Center, Professional Magicians and Musicians and Hot Air Balloons; educational walking field trips to Me and Ed's Pizza, Savemart, Bella Fruita and Clovis Firehouse. Camps are full of FUN-derful activities that are sure to keep your energetic cutie crazed for more!
Is my child ready for camp?
Our camps are independent-child programs as our camper/coach ratio is 10 campers to 1 coach. Your child will need to:
(1) Be self sufficient in all aspects of personal hygiene (bathroom, washing their hands, changing their clothes / swimsuit, feeding themselves properly)
(2) have made the natural break from Mom or Dad and can handle being at camp for 4+ hours as that is a really long day for younger children that haven't started kindergarten or a daily pre-school program.
(3) be able to understand directions & rules about the pool and gym areas and are remember & follow them.
How do you handle the summer heat?
The number one question from parents is the summer heat. Our camps DO have inside and outside time, however, we completely understand the need to keep the campers hydrated and cool. We have ice water readily available and provide a water bottle for all campers with initial registration. The schedules are set up so the campers enjoy the day both inside and out, have frequent water breaks, and utilize opportunities for shade. We incorporate many water games in the afternoon. Our camp leaders are the first to notice and rearrange the daily activities if it is getting too hot.
What does my camper bring to summer camp?
- Campers must wear steady shoes to camp each day.
- Please come to camp with sunscreen on. Our staff reapplies sunscreen to campers throughout the day. -If your camp has swimming scheduled into it, you'll need a bag with a towel, swimsuit, and sunscreen. Campers may wear their swim suit at camp during the day. Many of the boys wear their swim trunks as their shorts for the entire day. They dry quickly.
- Each day requires different items (camp shirt, bike/scooter, swimming gear, etc.) that are necessary for full participation in camp. Please contact our office staff for additional daily information.
What does the price include?
Our Day Camp programs are themed weekly with educational components and high octane activities. Special presentations and fieldtrips coordinate with weekly themes. Please call our office staff for more detailed information.
Do children have free choice to participate in the activities?
For the most part, yes. Exceptions to voluntary participation are bike rides and fieldtrips. If your child does not wish to participate, you are welcome drop them off after the specified activities. If your child is enrolled for a camp that includes swimming, you may bring a Coast Guard approved lifejacket. Children are supervised under direct lifeguard supervision.
What if something comes up and I cannot attend camp?
If your child is enrolled in camp and cannot attend, we will gladly credit your America's Kids account given 2 weeks notice. However, refunds are not possible.